Saturday 7 April 2012

INFORMAL LETTER

No.43,Jalan 3A,
Taman Marna,
43210 Cheras,
Selangor.

18 April 2009
Dear Alferd

I would like to express my sincere condolences on the recent passing away of your father.My family also sends their thoughts and prayers to you and your family at this difficult time.

Although I didn't know your dad that well,on the few or so occasions that I talked to him,I did come to realize his great kindness and compassion towards those less fortunate than him.

Besides,I do know that he was very highly respected throughout our community,and his good work changed the lives of many.You were truly fortunate to have such a man as a model in your life.

As you know,it was not that a long ago my own father passed away,so I truly understand what you and your family are going through.No words is quit enough to replace the loss.

Please pass my deepest sympathies on to your mother and siblings.I hope you wouldn't hesitate to ask me if you need any favour.Take care.

your sincerely
may ling

No comments:

Post a Comment