Saturday, 21 April 2012

Top 10 Quotes About Life

  • “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
    ― Dr. Seuss 
  •  “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe
  •  “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    ― William W. Purkey
  •  “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
    ― Mae West
  •  “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
    ― Robert Frost
  •  “It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.”
    ― André Gide
  •  “Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
    Life is beauty, admire it.
    Life is a dream, realize it.
    Life is a challenge, meet it.
    Life is a duty, complete it.
    Life is a game, play it.
    Life is a promise, fulfill it.
    Life is sorrow, overcome it.
    Life is a song, sing it.
    Life is a struggle, accept it.
    Life is a tragedy, confront it.
    Life is an adventure, dare it.
    Life is luck, make it.
    Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
    Life is life, fight for it.”
    ― Mother Teresa
  •  “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
    ― Dr. Seuss
  •  “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is You than You.”
    ― Dr. Seuss
  •  “Everything you can imagine is real.”
    ― Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment